Questions, questions, questions
- Are you in the core sector of the economy like Steel, Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure development?
- Do you typically spend millions of hard currency to buy/import capital equipment for your industry?
- Are you an entrepreneur wanting to set up a greenfield project for manufacturing?
- Or a decision-maker required to justify investing in capital equipment to modernize or augment existing capacity of your Plant ?
- Wouldn’t you like to be sure that every dollar spent is worthwhile?
- And if there are bewildering choices of technology about which you understand little; would you rather talk to someone to be reassured that you are making the right choice?
- You have limited access to Sellers as they are located in some corner of the world. Do you want to be sure that they will honor every promise made?
- Or that he will reliably service an equipment as and when it breaks down? With just a phone call?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, I think we should talk – N. S. L. Narasimhan, Director & CEO Empire Industrial Equipment.
For over 16 years now, Empire Industrial Equipment has been in the business of sourcing equipment from abroad for clients like SAIL, IOC, HPCL, BPCL, NTPC and so on. They trust us on:
Advising about sourcing of the right technology solutions
Assuring compatibility between imports and add-on local equipment, thereby making it cost effective
Supporting with detailed engineering to set up the Plant
Managing the entire logistics of shipment and delivery
Offering turnkey services like local supply chain management, customs clearance, inland transportation, site management including civil foundation, electrical cabling and Erection & Commissioning
We have developed very strong and robust relationships with several top-of-the-line technology leaders and Equipment manufacturers abroad. We make sure we partner with the best and offer what’s appropriate and best for the customers. That primarily accounts for our continued credibility with both Principals and Customers, and sustained relevance of our offerings to India’s core sector. We are a truly marketing organization that respects the interests of customers above all other considerations.
What are some of the turnkey solutions we have offered/commissioned in the recent past?
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) Gas Booster supply and Erection, Testing and Commissioning (ETC)
SAIL Bhilai – Guillotine shear replacement on the Hot Mill Line
Rourkela Steel Plant – supply and ETC for Additional Heat Treatment facility
SAIL Salem SENDZIMER supply and ETC
Dome Roof for over 133 installations of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Dangote Refinery – downstream equipment
BPCL/Shen Nippon – multi-stage centrifugal pumps and allied equipment
Tuticorin Port Oil Spill equipment ETC
Paradip Port (Quick Release Mooring Hooks) and ETC
Cochin Port Loading arms supply and ETC
SAIL Bokaro – Turbo Axial Blower Supply and ETC
Empire Plaza – Solar power project